Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August Chunky Charm Swap

Just finished up another swap on the Cricut Message Board.  Hosted by "RockinRobin," it was another round of Chunky Charms, theme was "Autumn".  I didn't have much luck in finding great charms locally or on the net.  I used my Imagine with Create A Critter and Berries & Cream cartridges.  Love this little guy!!


 
The chain was a bright gold I picked up at Walmart and I use some Tim Holtz black alcohol ink to antique it.  No one else knows this, but one of my favorite memories of fall is being back in school, smelling the saw dust and oil polished floors, chalk, and my introduction to finances.  In the 5th grade we were allowed to sell apples to the other students.  Alternating weeks, we would take money from the other students and then make the change.  I hadn't thought about that in a long time, but decided to put the coins on the charm as a nod to that nostalgic memory. 
 
September is going to be a busy crafting month. I have a couple of big swaps and getting ready for Cricut Mania 1 in Atlanta at the end of the month.  Be back later.
 
Bug hugs til next time,
Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment