Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cricut June Magnolia Swap

We did something different for this month, made a shadow box frame from a single sheet of paper (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikO_rMeIHc).  I wound up redoing it about 3 times before I felt like I had a good project.  Used Graphics45 paper, Tim Holtz embellishments and since my partner used feathers on mine, decided I simply had to return the favor!!



{Basic matierals used; wound up not using the cream pleated ribbon, it  was too large for the trim around the edges.   

Loved playing with this project; kept adding to it.  Found a great chunky charm at Walmart and added a couple of things to it.  Also, working on a stick pin swap, so how could I not use one here!!!


And, of course, have to add another pic after adding the very delicate feathers!!!  Who would have thunk it??? LOL I think they look a wee  bit jaunty.




I put a piece of chipboard and an easel from the Frames cart on the back to provide stability.  Lots of firsts for me.  Hope Kathy enjoys the swap; sure was a lot of fun to create for her!!

Bug hugs til later
Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment