Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chunky Charm Project

Hoping to get two projects with this one swap....one of the swaps on the original Cricut message board is to create a chunky charm with a summer theme.  They've has several others, but I'm late coming to the party (as usual).  Actually I haven't participated in anything in a while and am just now getting back into them; just have to make sure to keep it slow so I don't start feeling overwhelmed by joining too many at the same time. 
 
The chunky charm swap is hosted by Rocking Robin1.  This is my first swap with her so I need to get to know her better.  She's certainly has wonderful participation and results. 

Here's one of the charms I've done and I'm including this one in my Box Swap Sister, Gina Piazzo. We needed to include homemade items) but it's similar to what I'm doing for the charm swap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment